Articles

Champs Sports Finish Line- $10 off $60- 468 x 60 Foot Action (Footlocker)
  • Obama Freaks Out Over Economy!


    I need to warn you this first video contains some strong language from our great fuhrer:) Imo,This is rotflol funny and very educational.
    'damn truthtellers....always right!!' lol
    'Who would've thought printing money wouldn't solve all our problems?'

    This one isn't so funny. Recent history of US economy.

    Let me make sure I bring to all ya'lls attention that Ron Paul predicted all this and was 100% correct the whole time. Thanks a lot to many of my brainwashed friends and family that laughed at me like it was some kind of a joke when I was supporting Ron Paul from day 1. I'm sorry I wasted my time trying to explain to people what time it is, what's really crackin. Thanks to the corporate media and every individual person who treated all of those millions of us like we were some kind of straight nutcases.

    If you don't finally wake up and recognize what's real and what's fake you are going to keep being played for the suckers that you are. Thanks a lot because your ignorance is bringing down the rest of us with it. I have no choice but to keep fighting until my cause of freedom succeeds. This one from Mark Twain has always been true and still is. The real patriots out there reading this already know. My heart goes out to ya'll out there participating in life and the animating contest of Liberty.

    In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    - Notebook, 1904

0 comments:

Leave a Reply